Frequently Asked Questions
What is the attendance for the show?
Average is between 4000 and 5000 people.
What businesses can participate? Any Business with a physical business address in Montrose, Delta, Ouray, San Miguel and Mesa Counties.
Are all booths inside the building Yes – All booths that are inside Friendship Hall.
Is admission free?
Is there a food vendor?
Yes – The Lions Club of Montrose
What types of businesses are going to be at the show?
Lawn and garden equipment
Fireplaces & Stoves
Window and Mural Painters
Unique Gifts & Home Decor Car Dealers Farm Equipment Non Profit Groups
How Do I Become A Vendor? Contact us by phone at (970) 249-0824, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or COMING SOON our preregistration form.
2019 Vendor Information
1. THE EXPO PRODUCERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADJUST THE FLOOR PLACEMENT OF
EXHIBITORS TO ACCOMMODATE MULTI-BOOTH REQUIREMENTS.
2. ONLY ONE BUSINESS MAY EXHIBIT THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IN A BOOTH.
3. IF REMOVED FROM THE EXPO FOR VIOLATION OF THE RULES. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
4. NO BUSINESS MAY SELL OR GIVE THEIR BOOTH TO ANY OTHER BUSINESS. CONTACT
EXPO DIRECTOR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
5. EXHIBITORS, THEIR FAMILIES OR EMPLOYEES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN EXPO GRAND
6. ALL BOOTHS MUST REMAIN IN PLACE UNTIL 3PM ON SATURDAY.
7. ANY EXHIBITOR WHO TEARS DOWN EARLY BEFORE 3PM SATURDAY WILL LOSE THEIR
BOOTH SPACE FOR ANY FUTURE EXPO.
8. TEAR DOWN WILL START AT 3 PM ON SATURDAY AND GO UNTIL 6 PM.
9. ANY EXHIBITOR WHO FAILS TO REMOVE THEIR DISPLAY BY SUNDAY AT 12:00 PM WILL BE
CHARGED A CLEAN UP FEE BY THE COUNTY.
10. REFUNDS/ CANCELLATIONS: NO REFUNDS OF PAYMENTS OR DEPOSITS WILL BE
ALLOWED AFTER SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS FROM DATE OF SIGNED CONTRACT AND
PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
11. EARLY BIRDS RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON THEIR BOOTH PRICES THROUGH NOVEMBER
15TH, 2016. THERE WILL BE NO DISCOUNTS FOR BOOTHS AFTER NOVEMBER 15TH, 2016.
12.PRODUCERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SALE OF BOOTHS TO ANYONE WITHOUT
REASON OR EXPLANATION.
INSIDE FRIENDSHIP HALL BOOTHS 10 X 10………..……….……………………$450.00
NORTH ROOM BOOTHS 10 X 10………………………………………..…………….$400.00
OUTSIDE BOOTHS (APPROXIMATE 10 X 20)………………………….…………..$300.00
OUTSIDE VEHICLE PARKING SPACES 10 X 20………………………….….…….$150.00
PAYMENT FOR YOUR BOOTH IS DUE UPON SIGNING OF THE CONTRACT. 10% DISCOUNT FOR BOOTHS PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF SIGNING CONTRACTS THROUGH NOVEMBER 15th, 2018. THE EXPO MUST RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM THOSE BUSINESSES WHO HAVE TO SUBMIT TO THEIR OUT-OF-TOWN CORPORATE OFFICES BY JANUARY 6TH, 2019.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT
MONICA PING – EXPO DIRECTOR AT 970-249-0824 or email@example.com.
Early Bird Booth Sales will start September 1st, 2018 thru November 15th, 2018.
There will be a 10% Discount per Booth on all Early Bird Booths Purchases that are paid in full by November 15th, 2018. All Expo 2019 Exhibitors who take advantage of the Early Bird Package will have first right of refusal for their same spot in the 2018 Expo.
New Expo Exhibitors that take advantage of the Early Bird sign up, booths purchased will also receive the 10% discount per booth.
Any booth(s) purchased after November 15th, 2018 will be at full price on a first come basis as to locations available.
Booth prices for the 2019 Show will be posted September 1, 2018.
Please email us any suggestions or ideas to make the next Expo bigger and better.